General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Sr. Officer/ Officer, Quality Assurance
- Published on: Apr 07, 2021
- Deadline: May 06, 2021
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Gazipur, Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable. We offer competitive remuneration package.
- Job Context: Currently we are looking for eligible candidates for the position of "Officer/ Sr. Officer " for our QA department where the incumbent will be responsible for Quality Assurance related activities of General Pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Handle Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Product Complaint, OOS, OOT, Incident, Investigation (OOAC, OOAL).
- Coordinate / Monitor all the CAPA raised from different issues.
- Performs risk assessment & documentation based on deviation & change control.
- Prepare and review Standard Operating Procedure.
- Handling of Correction of Document. Ensure documentation of same for closure.
- Handle customer and regulatory audit and their arrangements.
- Perform in-process activities during different stage of manufacturing.
- Compile batch documents prior to release.
- Conduct different validation activities as per validation master plan.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy.
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm / M.Sc (Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry) from any reputed Public and Private University.
- At most 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- CAPA, QMS, QUALITY ASSURANCE The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Area of experience: Change control, OOS, Pharma audit and compliance
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer literacy
- Self motivated
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online