General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Jr. Officer - Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Published on: Apr 06, 2021
- Deadline: May 06, 2021
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Gazipur, Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable, We offer competitive remuneration package.
- Job Context: Currently we are looking for eligible candidates for the position "Jr. Officer, EHS" where the incumbent will be responsible for Environment, Health & Safety related jobs of General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Implement preventative measures to ensure unsafe processes are not repeated.
- Address all environmental issues of the factory including Chemical management system, ETP & WTP and take measures to comply with guideline.
- Monitor the waste management activities including receipt, classification, storage & disposal in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Improve awareness of Employees and safety of the plant & personnel as per company and government guidelines.
- Prepare reports of accidental occurrences and record statistical information accordingly.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits as per company policy.
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years.
B.Sc / M.Sc in (Environmental Science, Applied Chemistry, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering) from any reputed public and private university.
Skills Required: Computer literacy, Documentation
- Experience Requirements:
- Process Oriented
- Cost Efficiency
- Drive for Results
- KPI Driven
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online