One Pharma Ltd.
Executive/ Senior Executive (Product Development)
- Published on: Apr 18, 2021
- Deadline: May 15, 2021
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Bogura, Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Context: Product Development(PD) Department is the initiator new product invention and preparing of all documents. New and Existing product Development with quality demand and cost effective ensure in PD That`s why we need a sound knowledge & Experienced personnel , who are able to work on Formulation/ Production & QC activity in factory plant.
- To develop the specification and analytical method of finished product.
- To be responsible to perform the analysis/ testing of raw materials, lab batch and validation batches according to the approved written procedures as follows: a) Lab Batch and Validation batch b) Intermediate, Bulk & Finished Products.
- To be responsible to perform the analysis/ testing of Accelerated Stability and Real Time Stability Study.
- Responsible for method validation activities.
- Responsible to prepared SOP, specifications & test method of raw & packaging material & review as per update pharmacopoeia.
- Responsible for daily performance calibration of all measuring equipment's / instruments at fixed intervals according to the Calibration Program.
- Responsible for standard operation, regular cleaning and proper maintenance of the analytical labs and analytical equipment's / instruments.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Age Specification: At most 36 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- Educational Requirements: B.Pharm/M. Pharm /M.Sc in Chemistry is preferable
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmaceutical Quality Control
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Practical Experience in PD analytical / QC Activity
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Send your CV to email@example.com.
- Apply Link: Apply Online