DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive, Analytical Development, R&D
- Published on: Jun 03, 2021
- Deadline: Jun 11, 2021
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Gazipur, Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable. We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression as per company policy.
- Job Context: DBL Group is one of the most successful diversified corporate houses in Bangladesh. DBL Pharmaceuticals Limited, a DBL Group concern, is now in the process of establishing a state of the art pharmaceuticals manufacturing unit designed to conform to international standards including WHO cGMP, UK MHRA, and USFDA to cater the local market and the global market as well, for high end branded Generics. DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is looking for talented and aspiring individual as Executive - Analytical Development.DBL
- Thorough knowledge of analytical instruments handling like HPLC, GC, PSD, AAS, Auto-titrator, IR and others.
- Performs analysis of all laboratory samples including raw material, in-process, finished products, purified water, cleaning validation and stability samples using analytical instruments and established analytical procedures and techniques.
- Carryout analytical activities related to analytical method development/validation for assay, related substances, dissolution and cleaning method.
- Review, draft and compilation of documents such as stability protocols, finished and raw material specifications, method of analysis, validation protocols and validation reports, transfer protocol, transfer report, SOP etc.
- Record the results and maintained of the raw data in the laboratory note book.
- Prepare, execute and complete IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments
- Periodical calibration of all the instruments as per SOP.
- Disposes of waste solvents and orders any chemicals or laboratory supplies as required.
- Review and updating the analytical data to maintain cGMP/GLP compliance status in the laboratory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- M.Pharm/ M.Sc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry from reputed University.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Sound knowledge on Analytical and Laboratory instruments., team work, Time Management
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Analytical Development, Pharmaceuticals Research and Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs and/or laboratory software packages is an asset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team with good and firm judgments and an ability to take quick decisions whenever necessary.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Apply Instructions: Interested candidate satisfying above requirements please send a complete CV with attached recent color photograph.
- Apply Link: Apply Online