- Published on: Nov 18, 2021
- Deadline: Nov 28, 2021
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: AHL OSD Plant, Sonargaon, Narayanganj
- Salary: Unspecified
- Ensuring Manufacturing, Packaging and Storing of various dosage form of Pharmaceuticals products according to cGMP Guidelines.
- Maintaining the appropriate documentation and cGMP compliance as per all international regulations including US FDA.
- Supervising day-to-day production activities.
- Organizing, implementing the production plan and coordination with planning department.
- Preparing and updating SOP's and other relevant documents.
- Monitoring cleaning procedure of machines, equipment and environment as per SOPs.
- Maintaining Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) & Batch Packaging Record (BPR).
- Following up of product and batch change over procedures, checking in-process Control.
- Utilizing efficiently manpower, machinery and materials to improve productivity.
- Liaising with Maintenance department for breakdown and preventive maintenance of the machinery and equipment & servicing facilities.
- Maintaining and updating relevant documents of the section. This includes completion of process sheets, Instructions, forms, line clearance, and cleaned tag, and checklist and log books.
- Maintaining all the quality documents such as Change control management, deviation management etc.
- Ensuring the HSE(Health Safety and Environment) as per guideline for the respective area.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
- Age Specification: 22 to 30 years
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online