Menthol + Camphor + Eucalyptus Oil + Mint Oil
Each gram contains the extract of-
- Mentha spp. as l-Menthol 80 mg
- Cinnamomum camphora as d-Camphor 45 mg
- Eucalyptus Oil 180 mg
- Mint Oil 10 mg
This cream is indicated-
- Pain in neck and shoulder
- Pains in Muscles and joints
- Relief of minor aches
Menthol is a vasodilator. It dilates the blood vessels,produces a feeling of coolness and produces analgesia. Camphor is topically used as a pain reliever. It acts as counter irritant and numbs the nerve endings that inhibit the transmission of pain sensation. Eucalyptus Oil is highly active against rheumatic complaints. Moreover mint oil provides relief from myalgia and neuralgia.
Dosage & Administration
For adults and children over 12 years old: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Not recommended for infant & young children
Pregnancy & Lactation
Should be used with caution or seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Precautions & Warnings
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds,damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store in a cool & dry place, below 30°C. Protect from light & moisture. Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.