Herbal gastric preparation
Each 5ml syrup contains-
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum): 150 mg
- Lemon (Citrus aurantifolia): 100 mg
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi): 100 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): 50 mg
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 50 mg
- Belliric Myrobalan (Termizialia bellerica): 38 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terntinalia chebula): 38 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): 10 mg
- Sea salt: 08 mg
Herbal gastric preparation is indicated in-
- Abdominal pain due to gases
- Stomach and liver disorders
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Loss of Appetite
Herbal gastric preparation is a special formulation of time-tested natural ingredients that helps to control acidity, flatulence, and indigestion. This helps in toning up the mucosa of the stomach and brings about a well-tolerated balance between liver functions and gastric activities. This is a safe and effective remedy for everyday stomach discomfort for the entire family.
Dosage & Administration
- Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls 2-3 times daily.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful 2-3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
- Adults: 1-2 tablet(s) 2-3 times daily
- Children: 1/2 -1 tablet 2-3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician
- Hyperacidity: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup before meal
- Flatulence: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup after meal
- Abdominal pain: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup with luke warm water. Repeat the dose after one hour if pain persists
- Acute indigestion: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup
- Chronic indigestion: 1 tablet/1-2 teaspoonful(s) syrup before and after each meal
- Loss of appetite: 1 tablet/1-2 teaspoonful(s) syrup after breakfast. 1 tablet/ 1-2 teaspoonful(s) syrup before each meal with water
- Constipation: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup at bed time with luke warm water
- Stomach & Liver dysfunction: 2 tablets/2 teaspoonfuls syrup immediately before meal twice daily
- Nausea and Vomiting: 1 tablet/1-2 teaspoonful(s) syrup. Tablet should be sucked slowly.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Avoid fried & spicy foods. Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.