Each tablet contains-
- Oak gall (Quercus infectoria): 62.50 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula): 62.50 mg
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 62.50 mg
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora): 31.25 mg
- Saffron (Crocus sativus): 31.25 mg
Pechish is indicated in-
- Amoebic dysentery
- Bacillary dysentery
- Gastro-intestinal colic.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Pechish is a unique formulation of highly efficacious medicinal plants for amoebic dysentery, bacillary dysentery, diarrhoea & gastro-intestinal colic. The synergistic action of the herbs normalizes the hyper-motility of the digestive system and promptly stops diarrhoea. It is also highly effective to eradicate causative organism (Shigella sp.) of bacillary dysentery.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablet(s) 2-3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.