Vaskar Laban [Piper + Zingiber + Cinnamomum]
Each 500 mg tablet contains extracts of the following major herbs-
- Piper longum(Seed) 24.39 mg
- Piper longum(Root) 24.39 mg
- Coriandrum sativum 24.39 mg
- Nigella sativa 24.39 mg
- Cinnamomum tamala 24.39 mg
- Piper nigrum 12.20 mg
- Cuminum cyminum 12.20 mg
- Zingiber officinale 12.20 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum 6.10 mg
- Amomum subulatum 6.10 mg.
This is indicated in loss of appetite, indigestion.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
This is a Herbal tablet aimed to treat male & female patients of all age groups for oral administration. It is excellent herbal preparation for increasing appetite.
- Chemical constituents: piperine, piplartine, essential oil, two liquid alkaloids-triacontane, sesamin etc.
- Action: It is used as nerve tonic, carminative, digestive and strengthen muscular system. It can use in haemorroids, splenic disorders.
- Chemical constituents: Zinziberin, zingerfone, terpenes, cineol, borneol, citral, camphene, phelandrene, gingerol, shogaol, etc.
- Actions: It is digestive, carminative, stomachic & stimulant. It is used in dyspepsia, flatulent, colic, vomiting and constipation.
- Chemical constituents: Cinnamon contains volatile oil (1-6%), phlobatannin, mucilage, calcium oxalate, sugar and starch. The principal constituent of the volatile oil is cinnamic aldehyde (60-75%).
- Actions: Cinnamon is pungent, aromatic, astringent, stimulant and carminative. It is employed as flavoring agent. It has antiseptic and antidiarrhoeal properties and is a powerful germicide.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablets 2/3 times daily.
There is no absolute contraindication.
Not yet known.
Store in a cool & dry place, protected from light. Keep all medicines out of reach of children.