Calcium + Magnesium Chloride + Dextrose + Boric Acid
Each ml contains-
- Calcium Gluconate BP 250 mg
- Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate BP 30 mg
- Dextrose BP 50 mg
- Boric Acid BP 30 mg
For milk fever and other calcium, glucose and magnesium deficiencies in cattle & sheep as grass tetany, transport tetany etc. For post-operative exhaustion provides for rapid increase of body calcium and magnesium. This solution immediately increases of energy and reduction of ketones.
Dosage & Administration
Administer following doses slowly by intravenously, intramuscularly or subcutaneously
- Cattle & Horse: 100-500 ml
- Calf, Goat & Sheep: 50-100 ml
- Dog: 10-20 ml Or as directed by the registered veterinarian.
Precautions & Warnings
- Use according to the veterinarian's advice
- Avoid mixing with any other drugs
- Quick injection may cause cardiac failure, should inject slowly
- Before use, make it warm as much as the body temperature
- Stop treatment immediately if unexpected symptoms occur
Store in a cool & dry place protected from light. Keep all medicine out of reach of children.