Navana Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive, Product Development (Analytical)
- Published on: Jun 20, 2022
- Deadline: Jun 30, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Narayanganj (Rupganj). Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable. Group life insurance
- Job Context: Navana Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is undergoing major expansion to meet the growing need of domestic as well as export market. Navana is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking individual for the following position.
- Development & Validation of analytical method of raw materials and different pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Performing Stability study of finished products.
- Performing process validation activities
- Preparation & upgradation of specification & testing procedure following current pharmacopeia/guidelines.
- Undertaking chemical & physical analysis of all new raw materials & finished
- products including all instrumental analysis involved (HPLC,UV, IR etc).
- Calibrating PD instruments.
- Preparing SOP's for product development equipment and activities.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Age Specification: At most 32 years
- Educational Requirements: Minimum Master degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry preferably from a Public University.
- Experience Requirements: At least 1 year(s)
- At Least 1 or 2 years working experience in the required department in a GMP compliant pharmaceuticals.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Longing for rapid career growth
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online