Somatec Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Asst. Manager - Quality Control
- Published on: Sep 14, 2022
- Deadline: Sep 27, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Della, Demra, Dhaka-1360
- Salary: Negotiable
- Controlling and Managing the daily activities of Quality Control Laboratory following GMP/GLP
- Operation of QC Instruments:
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer,
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer),
- HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography),
- AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer)
- Dissolution Tester,
- TOC(Total Organic Carbon Analyzer)
- Potentiometric Titrator, Karl Fischer Titrator,
- GC (Gas Chromatography) and other analytical instruments.
- Receiving, sampling, analysis, reporting and documentation of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
- Validation of analytical test method
- Ensuring Calibration and qualification/requalification of all equipments in the QC Laboratory
- Handling of QMS (OOS, Deviation, Change Control etc) related to QC Dept.
- Updating and preparation all documents i.e. Specification, Analytical method of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Preparation and review of SOPs and STPs
- Compensation & Other Benefits: As per Company Policy
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm or M.Sc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Applied Chemistry from any reputed University
- Experience Requirements: 12 to 15 year(s)
- Additional Requirements: 12-15 years practical experience in Quality Control Department in a reputed Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Apply Instructions: Send your CV to email@example.com
- Apply Link: Apply Online