General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive/Sr. Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Published on: Mar 13, 2023
- Deadline: Apr 26, 2023
- Source: Bdjobs
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Attractive compensation package will be offered to highly deserving candidates
- General Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GPL) is one of the leading pharmaceuticals companies in Bangladesh established in 1984. Currently we have more than 400 products in the local market produced in the state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in compliance with local & global standards. GPL proudly exports its products in more than 40 countries. GPL is striving for industry competitive HR best practices to become the employer of choice.
- Job Location: Corporate Headquarters
- Register new primary registration (recipe) application and Annexure application and monitoring approval activities.
- Obtain price certificate, marketing authorization certificate and promotional materials approval from regulatory authorities.
- Renew all regulatory licences from regulatory authority.
- Obtain export brand name change approval on time.
- Ensure approval of block list, amendment and shipping documents clearance on time.
- Obtain approval of various imported raw & packaging materials and ensure approval of CPP, FSC.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- 02 Festival Bonus
- Profit Bonus
- Earn Leave Encashment
- Leave Fare Assistance (LFA)
- Weekly 2 days holiday
- Pick & Drop facility
- Group Life Insurance
- Subsidized Lunch
- Mobile phone allowance
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Educational Requirements: B. Pharm/M. Pharm from any reputed Public and Private University.
- Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical sector.
- Advanced communication skills both in Bangla & English.
- Collaboration and team work.
- Problem solving skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Well versed in MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Apply Instructions: Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to apply through online. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online