Delta Pharma Limited
Executive (Product Management)
- Published on: Nov 03, 2019
- Deadline: Nov 10, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Benevolent Fund
- Monthly Performance allowance
- Foreign Tour
- Yearly performance bonus on appreciation letter
- To develop new strategies for assigned products as per the changing needs of the market.
- To feed the marketing demand as per the need in respect to ideas, strategies, and information.
- To develop new detail aid for assigned products.
- To prepare yearly promotional plan for promotion.
- To prepare monthly action plan for promotion and monitoring product availability.
- To prepare, occasionally, the answers to doctors' queries.
- Occasional library searching to collect information for assigned products.
- To arrange and conduct training sessions for field forces.
- To conduct one of the regional pre-cycle briefing sessions.
- To arrange and conduct scientific seminars and fairs for the doctor's community.
- To monitor and analyze the competitors' activities and take necessary actions to counter them.
- To undertake all activities regarding new product launching.
- To prepare the sales analysis report of assign products.
- To communicate with the field forces to share the strategies, information or any other else of the assigned products.
- Age Specification: 25 to 32 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) with MBA
- Skills Required: COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, Excellent communication skill, Pharmaceutical Product Management, Presentation, Problem Solving, team work, Time Management
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience candidate will be considered as an added advantage
- Excellent communication in English (Written & Verbal) and Interpersonal skills.
- Efficiency, flexible, high level of professionalism and ability to work under pressure.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Should be self-driven and hardworking.
- Sound knowledge in computer application.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmaceutical Product Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online