Techno Drugs Ltd.
Oncology Associate- Oncology Division
- Published on: Dec 24, 2019
- Deadline: Jan 23, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: As per company policy.
- Attractive benefits with excellent incentive awards program.
- Ongoing training for professional development.
- Professional career development/growth opportunities
- Visit Oncologists / Hematologists and provide them updated product information.
- Create demand for oncology products and achieve sales target through developing strong professional relationship with oncologistin the assigned territory.
- Arrange scientific seminars and clinical meetings
- Techno Drugs Limited is the pioneer in oncology field as well as one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh.Techno Drugs Limited launched many oncology brands first time in Bangladesh and thereby help physicians and patients to fight against cancer. This endeavour is ongoing with innovation and sincere dedication to maintain the highest quality. To uplift the company image and strengthen the foothold in oncology field, We are interested to recruit some candidates for the following position.
- Job Nature: Full time -Field Oriented
- Age Specification: At most 30 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: B. Pharm/M. Pharm (Experienced person will get preference)
- Good communication skills
- Can drive motorcycle
- Experience Requirements:
- Apply Instructions: Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as soon as possible. If you think you are the right person for the above post, please apply with detailed CV & Send your CV to the following address within January 31, 2020 Manager- HR & Admin, JK Tower. 31, Segunbagicha, Dhaka-1000 Mentioning the Post & Department (Oncology) name on Envelop.
- Apply Link: Apply Online