Genvio Pharma Ltd.
Strategy Implementation Associate (SIA)-Oncology, ARV, CNS, Hormone & Bone Care.
- Published on: May 14, 2020
- Deadline: Jun 13, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 20
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: As per company policy
- Maintain close relationship with doctors/chemists.
- Exchange product related information with customers.
- Generate prescriptions and collect orders from pharmacies to achieve sales targets.
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- 0-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Response well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively. Maintain close relationship with doctors/chemists. Exchange product related information with customers.
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviours and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices. Generate prescriptions and collect orders from pharmacies to achieve sales targets.
- Experience Requirements: At most 3 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Send your CV to email@example.com
- Apply Link: Apply Online