Benham Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manager/ Deputy Manager- QA
- Published on: Jul 26, 2020
- Deadline: Aug 25, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka (Savar)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: Festival Bonus: 2
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals. Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
- To comply all systems with GMP ,QMS , safety requirements.
- To manage and monitor the implementation of GMP, QMS throughout the production /store facility.
- To ensure that the manufacture of medicinal products by the company is carried out in accordance with the Marketing Authorizations held for each product and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Performance Qualification / validation for processes, products, facilities & equipments and cleaning validation .Approvals of DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ documents.
- Carries out internal audits in support of the company self inspection programme, Record observations and adopt corrective actions.
- Handling of non-conformities, OOS (Out of specification), customer complaints and recalls including investigation, corrective actions and follow up actions. To ensure general cleanliness and good house keeping .
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations. Approval of batch records before releasing a batch.
- To maintain and develop the systems and procedures within the company's Quality System. To ensure compliance with Marketing Authorizations and regulatory requirements.
- Makes decisions relating to product quality, safety and efficacy in conjunction with Production colleagues.
- Leads GMP failure investigations in conjunction with the Production Management, communicating and monitoring the implementation of appropriate corrective / preventative actions.
- Assist the management of inspections by customers and regulatory bodies in support of the company's manufacturing and marketing authorizations.
- Ensure effective and appropriate delegation of tasks and activities to the appropriate personnel.
- Supports the Production Operations Department / Store in delivering effective GMP & Quality training.
- Provide opportunity through assignment of activities and tasks, to allow individuals to gain suitable knowledge and experience.
- Job Context: Benham Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the progressive and modern Pharmaceuticals in Bangladesh. To support its diversified business strategy for rapid expanding business, the company is looking for a "Manager, Quality Assurance" to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm from any Public University
- Job Requirements: 10-12 years experience (Only in QA) in the similar positions in a reputed Pharmaceutical Company will get preference.
- Experience Requirements: At least 10 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online