Chirata (Swertia Chirata) is indicated in-
- Dyspepsia, Appetite Suppressant, gastric juice secretion & gastrointestinal tract disturbance.
- Control acidity, gas, indigestion, naturally.
- Controls blood sugar.
- Reduce intermittent & remittent fever.
- Reduce obesity & cholesterol naturally.
- Anti-allergic agent & protects liver & kidney naturally.
- lt is useful in skin diseases like acne, pimples and other infections of skin.
- Develops immunity.
- Long term uses of Chirata capsule destroy intestinal worms.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Dosage & Administration
1-2 Capsules 2-3 times daily or as directed by the registered physician.
There has no information for Chirata Interactions.
It is contraindicated in pregnancy & lactation.
No significant side effects have been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
This drug should be used with caution in patient with ulceration in stomach and colon due to the secretion of gastric juice.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep store in a cool and dry place.